TO SCHEDULE A WEDDING - CONTACT THE WEDDING COORDINATOR
email your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
DANIEL BOONE NATIVE GARDENS
PO BOX 1705 BOONE, NC 28607
BEFORE THE WEDDING
- You may visit the gardens before booking a date and site.
- Wheelchair accessibility is available through the Rockery entrance, adjacent to the Hampton funeral Service driveway on Horn in the West Drive. Alert the wedding coordinator if you need this entrance.
- When choosing a site, consider the angle of the sun at various times of day for your guests’ comfort.
- We discourage large weddings on Saturday mornings during the Watauga County Farmers Market and on Appalachian State University home football dates because of traffic volume.
- Additional portable toilets are permitted on the lower driveway.
- Tents are permitted. Some brides rent a small cabana tent for waiting in privacy.
- For chair, tent, and equipment rentals we recommend Boone Rent-All & Parties www.boonerent-all.com .
- Electrical service is provided, but bring your own extension cords.
- Rehearsals may be scheduled the day before the wedding at no extra charge. Be sure to note on reservation form.
- No pets are permitted, but service animals are welcomed.
- Rental rates are per site, four hours per site, chairs and other equipment not included. You may rent two sites for more space. Rates include rehearsal time.
Extra small wedding - 20 persons or fewer - one hour only, by reservation, anywhere in garden except Pickin Porch or Wedding Lawn
Small wedding - 40 persons or fewer - Rockery or Lower Allee only
Standard wedding - 200 persons maximum
--Second site for reception
Reception only - 200 persons maximum
50% of Total
Deposit due to secure date, time, site. This also includes a refundable $200 damage deposit.
Photographer's annual fee for use of Gardens
Balance is due 30 days before the event
All reservations are subject to the damage deposit of $200. This amount is refundable withing 30 days after the event if premises are left in the same condition as when event begins. Person who signs contract must guarantee damage deposit.
SEND CHECKS PAYABLE TO: TREASURER - DANIEL BOONE NATIVE GARDENS: PO BOX 1705 | BOONE, NC 28607
ON WEDDING DAY
- The gardens remain open to the public during your wedding.
- Overflow parking is available in the grass field across Horn in the West Drive from the lower gardens, courtesy of Hampton Funeral Service.
- A wedding attendant from Daniel Boone Native Gardens will be on hand at the start of your wedding to answer any questions.
- Alcohol is permitted in the gardens but the wedding party assumes all responsibility for obtaining proper permits and supervision of wedding guests.
- No rice, confetti, artificial flower petals, or bird seed are allowed.
- All trash must be removed, and the Gardens left in condition found before the wedding.